Food & Wine Pairings
Crush & Vino
Hours of Operation and Outdoor Seating
We will maintain our current hours of operation, Wed.-Sat. 11 am to 6 pm, and Sun. 1 – 6 pm, until further notice. We are closed on Monday’s and Tuesday’s until further notice.
Beginning Friday, May 22, we are opening our wine deck, porch and lawn for onsite sipping. We have several conditions and guidelines to follow as you visit our facility and enjoy some Missouri wine in our outdoor settings.
- We will limit the number of people in the tasting room so please only have 1 person from your party come in to purchase wine.
- Sorry, we still are not ready to offer tastings at this time.
- Plastic, disposable cups will be offered to use onsite. You are welcome to purchase a BBV glass for $4.50 or you can bring your own from home.
- There is a limit of 10 people on our wine deck.
- We have picnic tables on our lawn that we’ve positioned at 6 ft. or more distance. Please don’t move any tables. You are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs and find a spot to enjoy sipping while maintaining social distancing.
- We will have directions on how to wait in line for the restroom. Please follow signs so we can maintain our 6 ft. distance between customers.
- As always, outside food is allowed on premise. No outside alcohol is allowed.
- We will continue to offer customers hand sanitizer. And our employees will use proper hygiene by frequently washing hands and wiping down surfaces touched by customers.
- Face masks are encouraged if 6 ft. distancing cannot be achieved.
We still are offering bottles to go and curb-side if those options feel better to you. Please just give us a call to place your order for curb-side. Our hours will remain Wed-Sat. 11 am to 6 pm, Sunday 1-6 pm for a while longer, so we will be closed on Memorial Day this year.
Thanks for your continued support of our business and Missouri wines!
We are in wine slushie season so will have slushies each weekend. Flavors and wine varieties will vary so please call to find out what we have on tap. (660) 493-0258.
Cirrus Wine of the Month
Cirrus is our wine of the month for May. Come in during the month receive special savings – 5% on individual bottles and 15% off cases (12 or more bottles)
Cirrus is made from the Catawba grape variety and is a semi-sweet white wine. This is a great, refreshing wine as we head into the warm summer months.
Find BBV in Kansas
Yes, you heard right! You can now find a selection of Baltimore Bend Vineyard wines in select Kansas stores, Last September,m we signed with a Kansas distributor that is working to get some of our products into stores. So far, the distributor is selling our Arrowhead Red, Sweet Beginnings, Last Minute, Just Peachy, Blackberry Stroll and Kris Kringle.
We are updating our Where to Buy Zip Code map so you can find where the wine is. As always, it’s a good idea to contact the store directly to make sure the wine is still available and on the shelf. If you have any troubles, give us a shout! 660-493-0258.
Events and Music Line Up
Several events have already been cancelled or rescheduled. And our summer music line up will not be determined until more information about the pandemic is available. Please stay tuned.