LIMITED indoor space open
Wine deck and lawn open
UPDATE From Baltimore Bend Vineyard Regarding Covid-19
We are gearing up for Spring and Summer and hoping for a great year! Our limited indoor space is still open for sitting and tasting flights of wines, but our outdoor wine deck, lawn and covered porch are open as well. As we all know, Missouri weather can be unpredictable, so we have several sitting options for you as you visit Baltimore Bend Vineyard.
We are still hopeful that we will offer outdoor music this summer, and are working to get a line up of those dates finalized. Check here or our social media pages for updates.
As of now, we continue to encourage mask wearing while indoors and not seated doing a wine tasting. We also are still only offering our 3 different, pre-selected wine flights. Please see below for our other conditions and guidelines as you visit our business.
- We offer 3 different, pre-selected wine flights for $5 each. You can choose a dry, semi-sweet or sweet flight. The flights can be consumed at designated areas.
- Plastic, disposable cups will be offered to use onsite. You are welcome to purchase a BBV glass for $4.50 or you can bring your own from home.
- There is a limited number of people allowed in our tasting room at one time.
- As always, outside food is allowed on premise though we do offer cheese, sausage and crackers for sale onsite. No outside alcohol is allowed.
- We will continue to offer customers hand sanitizer. And our employees will use proper hygiene by frequently washing hands and wiping down surfaces touched by customers.
- Face masks are encouraged by the Lafayette County Health Dept. if 6 ft. distancing cannot be achieved.
We still are offering bottles to go and curb-side if those options feel better to you. Please just give us a call to place your order for curb-side. Our hours will remain Wed-Sat. 11 am to 6 pm, Sunday 1-6 pm for a while longer.
Thanks for your continued support of our business and Missouri wines!
Get the Latest News!
Subscribe to our newsletter.