LIMITED indoor space open
UPDATE From Baltimore Bend Vineyard Regarding Covid-19
Nov. 13, 2020
As the weather is turning colder, we have had to make some decisions about indoor seating. We are currently allowing LIMITED indoor seating. We offer seating with 6 foot distancing available. We are also still offering space to stand to sample wines and may transition into more seated samplings in our warehouse area as situations call for it. Please know our indoor space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
As Covid-19 cases continue to rise in our county, we still request mask wearing when you are indoors and not seating at a table or doing a wine tasting. Please see below for our other conditions and guidelines as you visit our business.
- We offer 3 different, pre-selected wine flights for $5 each. You can choose a dry, semi-sweet or sweet flight. The flights can be consumed at designated areas.
- Plastic, disposable cups will be offered to use onsite. You are welcome to purchase a BBV glass for $4.50 or you can bring your own from home.
- There is a limited number of people allowed in our tasting room at one time.
- As always, outside food is allowed on premise though we do offer cheese, sausage and crackers for sale onsite. No outside alcohol is allowed.
- We will continue to offer customers hand sanitizer. And our employees will use proper hygiene by frequently washing hands and wiping down surfaces touched by customers.
- Face masks are required as mandated by the Lafayette County Health Dept. if 6 ft. distancing cannot be achieved.
We still are offering bottles to go and curb-side if those options feel better to you. Please just give us a call to place your order for curb-side. Our hours will remain Wed-Sat. 11 am to 6 pm, Sunday 1-6 pm for a while longer.
Thanks for your continued support of our business and Missouri wines!
Get the Latest News!
Subscribe to our newsletter.