Outdoor space is OPEN!
UPDATE From Baltimore Bend Vineyard Regarding Covid-19
May 21, 2020
Beginning Friday, May 22, we are opening our wine deck, porch and lawn for onsite sipping. We have several conditions and guidelines to follow as you visit our facility and enjoy some Missouri wine in our outdoor settings.
- We will limit the number of people in the tasting room so please only have 1 person from your party come in to purchase wine.
- Sorry, we still are not ready to offer tastings at this time.
- Plastic, disposable cups will be offered to use onsite. You are welcome to purchase a BBV glass for $4.50 or you can bring your own from home.
- There is a limit of 10 people on our wine deck.
- We have picnic tables on our lawn that we’ve positioned at 6 ft. or more distance. Please don’t move any tables. You are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs and find a spot to enjoy sipping while maintaining social distancing.
- We will have directions on how to wait in line for the restroom. Please follow signs so we can maintain our 6 ft. distance between customers.
- As always, outside food is allowed on premise. No outside alcohol is allowed.
- We will continue to offer customers hand sanitizer. And our employees will use proper hygiene by frequently washing hands and wiping down surfaces touched by customers.
- Face masks are encouraged if 6 ft. distancing cannot be achieved.
We still are offering bottles to go and curb-side if those options feel better to you. Please just give us a call to place your order for curb-side. Our hours will remain Wed-Sat. 11 am to 6 pm, Sunday 1-6 pm for a while longer, so we will be closed on Memorial Day this year.
Thanks for your continued support of our business and Missouri wines!
Get the Latest News!
Subscribe to our newsletter.