On April 1, 2015, we went to a pay to taste arrangement at the tasting room. After much internal discussion and research throughout the wine industry, we began a new tasting policy at the winery. Wine tastings are offered to customers at a price of $5 for 8 wine samples. We also will be offering $1 per taste if guests would prefer fewer than 8 wines. The limit on wine samples will be 8 which we believe allows our guests to try enough of our wines to get a feel for the wine style and taste, while also being responsible with alcoholic beverages. Customers are welcome to split their tastes with another individual too. We appreciate your support, and your patronage, and hope to see you at the winery soon!
We offer a number of discounts at the winery when purchasing wine, including:
- 4 bottle BBV reuseable bag – 5 percent off purchase
- 6 bottles – 5 percent off purchase
- 12 or more bottles – 10 percent off purchase
- Wine of the month discounts – 5 percent off individual bottles of the wine of the month; 15 percent off full cases of wine of the month.
- Veteran’s Discount – 10 percent
Hours of Operation
On April 1, we started our Summer hours – Open Monday to Saturday 11 am to 6 pm. Open on Sunday 1 pm to 6 pm. We are closed on these major holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
Painting @ The Bend – Oct. 13, 2016
Vineyard & Winery Tour – Oct. 14
Wine Festivals – Mark Your Calendar!
Below are wine festivals and strolls we plan to attend this Fall. Mark your calendar to attend!
- Oct. 8, 2016 – Carrollton Wine & Beer Walkabout, 5 pm to 9 pm – https://www.facebook.com/carrolltonswineandbeerwalkabout/?ref=br_rs&qsefr=1
- Oct. 15, 2016 – Fayette Wine Stroll – https://www.facebook.com/events/273277223039842/permalink/298419593858938/
- Nov. 25, 2016 – Wine Dinner at Willow Springs Mercantile, Excelsior Springs, Mo. – http://www.shopthemercantile.com/